Agile Project Manager / SCRUM Master
Top NYC Based Television Network has an immediate need for multiple Project Managers focused on SCRUM & Agile Methodologies. You would be managing their Mobile & Video Streaming Projects in a very high tech & Dynamic Environment. This is a long-term PM role in Midtown Manhattan.
ONLY CANDIDATES LOCAL TO THE NEW YORK METRO AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE AS FIRST ROUND INTERVIEWS WILL BE FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS. NO SKYPE OR PHONE CALLS.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for managing several programs/projects related to our brand websites, databases, mobile and OTT applications. He/She will work closely with product owners in understanding the project pipeline and providing project management oversight for development activities within Digital Media. They will focus on implementing Agile methodology and be responsible for facilitating scrum process, removing blockers and creating an environment conducive to team self-organization. They will responsible for running Agile meetings (scrum, sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives) They will be responsible for monitoring project progress and maintaining timeboxes, tracking project tasks and issues, establishing deliverable and examining and resolving issues and escalating issues to the appropriate groups. They are responsible for working with developers, product managers and quality assurance groups, assuring the overall web functionality and performance quality. They will facilitate overall communication between the production, product, development, analytics, ad sales and quality assurance teams.
- 4+ years of technical project management / Scrumaster experience
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in different project management methodologies, with a focus on agile methodology.
- 1+ years of experience in developing mobile iOS and Android devices; experience in multiple platforms including OTT / connected-devices is a plus (Apple TV, Roku)
- 3+ years of experience with mobile and or web CMS.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops projects.
- 3+ years of experience in coaching and motivating cross functional teams
- 2+ years of experience in third party library integration (Analytics & Advertising) on web and or mobile devices