DevOps Engineer (Docker)
We are a mobile game development company which has a great reputation in the industry & continues to grow. We are in Downtown Manhattan & are very actively looking for a full time permanent DevOps Engineer with some experience particularly in Docker or Kubernetes . We offer a great base salary, growth plans for our engineers, and a work environment that allows you to be autonomous & do what works! We are very open for our DevOps team to work from home a few days a week & really care about a strong work / life balance. This role can be a team lead or individual contributor, depending on what you’re looking to do and your level of experience. This is a critical hire for us and we will move fast.
What you can expect to do
· Design, develop and support scalable, redundant infrastructure to include physical and virtualized environments
· Develop and maintain Docker images for a tech stack including Cassandra, Kafka, Apache, and several in house written java services, running in Google Cloud on Kubernetes (We can teach you the big data tech)
· Maintain and develop automation using tools like Ansible and Python
· Orchestrate staging and production deployment
· Assist in designing and rolling out a revamped monitoring and alerting system using DataDog
We Would Like to See Candidates With:
· Strong understanding and experience working in a DevOps environment
· Proficiency in Python, Ruby, Bash, or other comparable scripting language
· Experience with Cloud Technology such as AWS or Google Cloud
· Proficiency with Docker or Kubernetes is a PLUS
. A Strong understanding of the Linux OS
Our Tech Stack Includes :
Ansible, Puppet, CentOS, Git, Perforce, Python, Ruby, Elastic search, Log stash, Graphite, IPA, AWS, OpenStack, Java 8, Kafka, Zookeeper, Cassandra, Hadoop, Hazelcast, Fabric, R10K (and related design concept), Apache, Nginx.