Lead Citrix Engineer
Are you a Lead Citrix Engineer looking for better work – life balance? Do you want to work for a place that makes a difference in the community & also prides itself on amazing benefits such as 5 weeks paid vacation, pension, & tuition re? How about working from home 1 day per week?
The top hospital in NYC has an immediate need for a Lead Citrix VDI Engineer to be a hands on team lead of 3 . You would be upgrading the current VDI environment to freshly purchased arrays version 7.12. They are also planning on a cloud hybrid & your input will be very important there. They plan on sending you to multiple training courses & conferences as new tech emerges & you will be the architect & primary resource for this 40,000+ user organization.
Skills That We Are Looking for Include :
- In-depth understanding of: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Microsoft System Center and Citrix technologies, such as: XenDesktop, XenApp, Storefront, Director, and VMware.
- Netscaler Experience is a HUGE PLUS
- Extensive experience in a hands on / lead capacity directly supporting Microsoft Windows Server, Database, Active Directory/LDAP, VDI-XenDesktop, XenApp, Group Policy, XenDesktop, Thin Clients, VMware, PowerShell, DNS and DHCP
- Demonstrated experience in delivering applications to users remotely to various clients devices and platforms, such as: Windows, MacOS, Tablets, SmartPhones and others.
- Any experience or knowledge of Automation Scripting such as Powershell is a PLUS
This is a critical hire and we plan on moving very quickly for the right candidate. We will be setting up interviews in the next 48 hours, so if you’re qualified, please apply now & we’ll call you ASAP!