Lead Java or Node.JS Developer
Do you want to work for a company that helps thousands of families and individuals plan, organize and manage their personal finances?
We are NOT an investment firm, a bank or a brokerage. We are a growing Fin-Tech company that helps everyday American families get control of their spending, savings and money management through a cost-effective subscription based service.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- -150K to 200K+ base
- -15% bonus
- -10K to 15K per year Pension (100% company paid, 3 year fully vested)
- -401K 6% matching
- -28 PTO and Holiday paid days per year
- -Very Flex work hours
- . -Summer Fridays work 1/2 day
- -5500.00 per year for education
- -Unlimited $$ for any certifications related to technology
WHAT THE FIRM WANTS:
- Track record of leading/Managing teams.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in web application development
- Experience working closely with design, QA, Product, DevOps teams
- Ability to switch contexts of work (50/50 coding and mgmt/leading)
- Responsible from the application’s inception until monitoring in production – working with the Production Support team with issues.
- Programming experience in Java or another JVM-based language.
- Track record on proposing web application architectures & design.
- Proven experience with creating/maintaining Restful APIs.
- Designing and implementing Microservices.
- Experience to both NoSQL / relational databases.
- Experience using GIT
- Experience with Angular & Node.JS
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or related technologies.
- Familiarity with AWS is highly appreciated, especially EC2 and S3.