Ruby On Rails Lead Software Engineer
Our company, which is at the forefront of predictive analytics in the social media space is seeking a senior Ruby on Rails software engineer to help architect, design, build, and maintain the APIs and back-end of our content measurement platform. We are still a 65 person startup & are still growing at a very rapid pace. This role really is at the center of what we do, so you will get a ton of exposure (and credit) when you do an amazing job for us!
Some things you’ll be doing:
- Providing hands on leadership & development on our Ruby On Rails code base that powers our core application and APIs
- Keeping your eye on the big picture across a large and complex architecture.
- Help plan, design, and develop new features on our platform in coordination with other teams.
- Keep current on technology trends that intersect our business by participating in conferences, meetups, and hack days.
- Learn other new technologies such as Go, Cassandra, etc…
What we’d like you to have :
- You are an expert level Ruby On Rails Developer with 5+ years of solid hands on production level Rails skills
- Understand RESTful architecture and principals. You’ve built and managed production quality APIs.
- You understand front end tech such as Ember etc..
- You understand SQL