Senior Java Web Applications Engineer
Our firm client uses a SaaS model to help everyday people with savings plans, budgets, etc…
BENEFITS INCLUDE :
- 150K to 200K+ base
- 15% bonus
- 10K to 15K per year Pension (100% company paid, 3 year fully vested)
- 401K 6% matching
- 28 PTO and Holiday paid days per year
- Very Flex work hours’ majority of team comes in between 10-11am and leave around 5PM. They feel you come in and go when you want as long as the work is getting done.
- Summer Fridays work 1/2 day
- $5500.00 per year for education
- Unlimited $$ for any certifications related to technology.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Integrate into development teams to provide security expertise on system, network, encryption, authentication, security specific code, and governance
- Perform code reviews to discover and demonstrate flaws, develop automation and tooling to improve attack and fraud prevention, conduct periodic penetration testing
WHAT SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 3 years working with web-scale environments
- Minimum 2 years working in a security capacity
- Ability to scale security within the SDLC by automation using tools sets such as source code analyzers, vulnerability scanners, configuration validation, and similar techniques.
- Experience with manual interception proxies such as Charles Proxy, Burp, or Fiddler.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge with Amazon Web Services
Tech stack includes AWS, Linux, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring, Node.js, Java8, iOS, and Python.