Windows Systems Engineer
Are you a senior Windows Engineer looking for great work/life balance? Do you want to be a decision maker in a huge organization & be a key member of a critical, small, & very talented team? How do you feel about 5 weeks paid vacation?
The Largest hospital in NYC has an immediate need for a Core Windows Systems Engineer. We have a 30,000 user environment & are very actively growing. We offer amazing benefits such as 5 weeks of paid vacation, amazing benefits, strong tuition re, even day care!
We are looking for someone who is a senior level Windows Engineer with a strong foundation in Active Directory. You would be a senior member of a 3 person team which manages Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, & other Microsoft Services. Right now we are a hybrid of physical machines and virtual (Azure) machines. We are looking for someone who can be a well rounded Windows Engineer in both physical & virtual spaces.
We would love it if you had :
- Very strong hands on production experience in Active Directory
- Strong Exchange experience (Exchange 2010 and 2012)
- Office 365 Experience (our environment is 50/50 physical & virtual)
- Strong knowledge of scripting (Powershell would be great)
- Virtualization is essential to this role
- Strong DNS experience
- The Ability to Multi – Task
If you are qualified for this position, please APPLY NOW & we will call you shortly. We will be doing interviews within the next 48 hours!